Wednesday, June 25, 2008

personal passion II

A little bit ago I posted on my blog about the eaten plants in my garden well 2 hours later here is what I found in the other side of my fence after our dog ran her off. I am glad to say that so far the foil ribbon is working no pea's were ate. But with that said most of my 4" tall sunflowers are gone, yes gone. Last year we had beautiful sunflowers and with the way of the sun in our back yard the neighbors across the canal on the golf course really got to enjoy the large yellow flowers and I had to go across the canal to see them. So I guess this year unless they grow really fast neither one of will get to enjoy them.

Another camera shot before she took off, probably till later tonight.

2 comments:

ashtekk said...

Don't worry baby jo, we'll have plenty of beautiful sunflowers. The deer only sample what's new and tasty on the menu. Soon they'll go on to other plants and leave the sunflowers alone.

notmassproduced said...

hello - and thanks for the comment on my blog about the cauliflowers. Yes i just took the photo because I liked the colours and patterns and the way they were diplayed - but I'm also trying to improve my garden skills so you never know I might even grow some one day! Love your green fingered blog and will visit again soon. :o)