Monday, December 7, 2009

18 Days till Christmas!


Boy am I busy, every minute of my time at home is filled with pre Christmas busyness. Here is how I spent the only Sunday I get off before the big day.



We picked up a fire pit on clearance at Costco for the outdoor living room. I just love it.



The deer are back, so I watched them for awhile, they ate on the left over sunflowers and the dried up wild flowers. I am OK with them in my yard during the winter but come spring they have to go. I know this confuses them, but that is just the way it is.


My 1st of the morning coffee mocha latte.





















Glenn and Monica decided to try some boxing on the wii. That was interesting to watch and listen to!




Our tree is in its stand and the lights are on now I just need to decorate the rest of it and the house. No worries I have all week to complete it, right.?.


Boy this is one busy week! I am going to have to remember to sit down and enjoy the warmth of the wood stove and relax thats for sure. Happy Holidays.

























































No comments: