Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Bean Bag Bats!

Halloween is upon us, one of my favorite times of the year. One night when I should of been sleeping but couldn't. I grabbed my iPod and tapped into pintrest, after typing in the search words "Halloween tutorials" I came across this; http://www.pinterest.com/pin/137570963591445697/. Then I must of feel back to sleep.

The next morning I was up bright and early and to my surprise I started digging through my scraps found everything I needed to make my 4 Grandkids these cute silly bats. The fun thing about the bats is they just hang around the house on a door knob or something like that. My 2- 2year old Grandkids like to wear them on their arms sort of like a purse.

If you want something to sew that doesn't take very long at all and they are just the right size to were you can use fabric out of your scape bins, virtually no cost and a fun 2-3 hours of a Grandma's time. This is a tutorial you should look at.

 



 
Happy Halloween!

No comments: