Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today is the first day of Spring!




I am so happy spring is here, I have so much going on in my life with the days getting longer I will be able to balance out my time better. Does anyone understand what I am trying to say? Lets see I was able to go to Portland to visit Casey and Holly, what a great time. We walked to wonderful places we had coffee and stop and shopped at vintage stores:) The weekend before Glenn and I took a day trip to the painted hills, WOW every time we go there I am amazed like it is the first time I have seen such a sight what a wonderful day trip that was. I am still working on the kitchen cupboards, Glenn has enticed me by buying a new faucet and dangling it in front of me. So here is the deal Glenn has told me when I am through with the cupboards he will put in a new sink and faucet. What a beautiful faucet I can't wait! At first I wanted a red cast iron sink, but that has changed after hours of conversation with my Husband we are getting a white cast iron sink. Also after hours on pondering the red sink I think it would be to much red in one spot, but boy wouldn't it be pretty.









I am leaving next week to spend some time with my Mother, just her and I, I wonder what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into??.. Maybe it will be something to blog about only time will tell.

2 comments:

Hazelrah said...

I'm glad to hear that Casey and Holly are doing well. Spring is finally here, that means so much to me. This winter was particularly hard, for some reason unknown. Maybe this summer I can finally paint your gardening table!

A red sink would be pretty! It would add a HUGE amount of spice to the kitchen. :)

Beautiful pictures of the painted hills. I hope to see you soon.

Betty said...

Thanks Debbie, Yes I really want you to paint all over my garden table, just tell me what kind of paint to pick up and it will be here waiting for you. I don't care if you work on it a little at a time or ? I just love your art!