Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Now what is he up to?

Yesterday I was getting a box of Christmas decorations out of the garage and this "thing" fell on my head. I was startled at first not knowing what hit me in the head but after I picked it up to examine it I discover this "thing", which I still did not know what it was.

I brought it into the house to show Monica and ask her if she knew what this was used for. Monica just started laughing and asked me what I was doing. I explained it hit me in the head and it was something that her dad had made to use for ??? Then the laughter began, I told her that this was prime blogging material.  As you can see this magnet is held in place with electrical tape onto a 6 foot PVC pipe. What in the world would Glenn be doing while he made this?

Here is the side profile of this "thing" that hit me in the head. I just can't write this enough, "what do you suppose he was up to when he put this contraption together"? Only one person knows that that is Glenn:).

1 comment:

sue sue paul said...

well....anybody could see that the tool in question is a left-handed magnetic appurtenance implement... and it's commonly used for recovering widgets. most manufacturers would charge $100 for such a device but clearly someone in your family has an above average intellect which inabled them to save some serious cash. you might even think about a patent.....