Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Time and Changes

For the time being I am out of the corporate inviroment and have taken a new path in life. 5 days a week I am watching over and caring for 2 of our 4 grand children. So If you can imagine and understand that is what has probably kept me from blogging, I guess. Don't you think sometimes you might need a break from something like this? Blogging...

While I was starting some early spring cleaning this morning I thought of a previous blog I created about window washing soap and that made me think "I really should blog again". In regards to the window cleaning advice the solution is simple and effective check out the blog post in my history..you won't be sorry.

Note to myself: maybe I should blog once a week.
        A 2 year olds choice in foot wear. (Kendall) 

No comments: