Thursday, October 8, 2009

Great way to end the Summer of 2009

I can't think of a better way to end the summer months of 2009 then by spending the weekend with our Family. Our house was full of love ones and their dogs, the whole dynamics brought the house to life in a different way then the normal life our household shares together. This was the last summer weekend of the season, it seems like winter hit us right when the last car drove out of the driveway taking our family back to their own homes.


I was please how everyone seem to enjoy the backyard. Glenn and I have worked very hard on our yard this summer and we still call it a work in progress, (that keeps us from going crazy about what we still want to do to complete our vision). Providing we don't change directions which we have been known to do:).

Casey & Holly, Nighttime, Kadie & Mom



Juniper Berry, Casey Holly & Lucy, Grandma Marie & Bonnie



With life, work and family I know it is hard to get everyone together at once, and I really appreciate how everyone that came was able to take time out of their own very busy lives to enjoy each other once again. Those of you that were not here let me be the 1st to tell you, You were missed!!!


Debbie and Andrew

Amanda & Monica


Thank you for being a part of Glenn & Betty's life because of you all, our life is complete!!!

Photo's are courtesy of Glenn, Holly and Myself hope you enjoy them, I can tell you I did.

2 comments:

Hazelrah said...

Andrew and I both had so much fun that weekend. A perfect way to end the summer!

Amanda said...

Luce and I had lots of fun, too! What a great weekend.