Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend at Casey & Holly's House



I spent the weekend at my Son and his Wife's home in the St. John's area of Portland. Those two will probably get tired of me before the year is out but I want to spend as much times as possible with them before they move on to their new life adventure together. I am very excited for them but I would call this a "bitter sweet" time in my life.

Casey and Holly are moving to Maryland around August 2010, Holly as been accepted into The University of Maryland with also other great things attached to this opportunity. I will let them talk about that because I just might not get it all right. She has worked really hard to be able to get this scholarship and she deserves the chance to learn and show them how good she is. I am so proud of Casey he has been a huge support for Holly and I know he will continue to do so in the future. It will take the two of them and they know that, they are not taking this lightly from what I can tell and the many questions I have asked them:), they have crossed every T and dotted every I one might say. Good Luck to the both of you and I know you will do well. You both make me so proud!

When I got there birthday presents were waiting for me. I was so excited to get measuring cups like I had never seen before from Casey and Holly knows just what to get me, can you believe she found season 1 and 2 of Dallas. Yes I am a Dallas (show from TV) fan from way back and it just so happens so is she. So I think I will be on the hunt for season 3 and 4 for her just to keep this fun thing going.
Portland was a beautiful and sunny day so we decided to enjoy it by going to the Japanese Gardens. Oh the colors, reds I can't even tell you all the shades, yellows the color of buttercups everywhere you looked. Boy if you live close and your week isn't going in your favor this is the place to go unwind. Really quite an experience. You can guarantee I will be going again. Here are some photos of a great weekend thanks for letting me come and I will see you two again in January if not sooner.



I really appreciate all the extra stuff Casey and Holly do for me when I visit, you could say they have a way of "spoiling" me. Thank you!





That's all Folks, at least until my next trip to Casey and Holly's House!

No comments: