Sunday, June 13, 2010

For The Love of WILDFLOWERS!

A wildflower (or wild flower) is a flower that grows wild, meaning it was not intentionally seeded or 
planted.
 Bitter Root
Red Clover
???

Harebell

???

???

 WOW! these wildflower photos were taken Saturday 6/12/10 in the Ochoco Mountain range where we will be camping in about a month. I am so excited to see what else we will find since we will have a week to explore this beautiful area.  I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do.
So I got out my Wild Flowers spotters guide and still can't identify all of them. I bet my husband can tell us what some of these flowers are:) If you can identify any of these please leave me a comment.

Have a beautiful day, Betty

2 comments:

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

I love your photos Betty...such pretty flowers too!
Warmly,
Tracey
x0x

Betty said...

Thank you, but I can't take the credit for these while I was at work my Husband took a drive up to our camping spot and he took them. But thanks anyways, I can't wait to go there in 3 weeks. Betty