Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summertime! Summertime!

I just love this time of year all my hard work is starting to pay off, visually that is.

Arbor is 2 years old this year the vine we planted last year really made great progress.

Hello Susan:)

The most perfect zucchini flower ever.

Hello to the 1st sunflower of the year! I can't wait to see the rest of the crop.


Perfect song on the radio



Sing along 'cause it's one we know


It's a smile, it's a kiss


It's a sip of wine, it's summertime


Sweet summertime

3 comments:

Glenn said...

Summertime is sweet and fleeting. We wait all year and then it's gone in a sunset... The dark nights of Winter arrive and we long for the warm carefree days of Summer once again.

Thanks for a great and memorable Summer Betty!

Hazelrah said...

I love what you've done to the arbor! And I miss the tranquility and peace that I would find in your backyard. Lovely flowers.

Betty said...

Glenn, I love your notes to me, thanks. Debbie, thanks I am so happy when people enjoy my backyard as much as I do.