Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Journey to lose 10 lbs before my 50th birthday!

t's not that early in the morning, something I like about where I live is the sun is always there to say Good Morning.

I cross over the canal bridge on my way to the morning power walk that is going to help me achieve my goal.  


Since there is cinder on the path instead of dirt it is like walking in really rough sand, that should help me legs, right?!

Along the canal is always so pretty in the morning don't you think?

I like to think these sunflowers are here from my back yard. Bless their little hearts:)

This is my 1/2 way  mark the fountain is the entrance into The Greens Golf Course that backs up to the other side of the canal.

Great sights know matter where you look that is for sure.

The ducks and geese are always so busy this early in the morning, someday I will have my camera with me and get a really good landing of one of the ducks.

Cute little guy, don't you think.

I always laugh out loud when I walk by her, I just know that someday when I walk by her she is going to say "good morning Betty" :)

Now this didn't make me very happy, because I am on the other side of the canal and this is my wildflower garden in our back yard. There is anything I can do but zoom in as close as the camera will go and snap a photo.

So as I have just shown you a early morning power walk can be very exciting. I just hope this small step I am taking will help me with my goal of losing 10lbs before my 50th birthday. I have a little over a month so lets get going!!

No comments: