Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Changes in Life!

Understanding it has been a while since my last post, but I have been trying to come up with a blog that will be fun to read, helpful and inspiring with a twist of intrigue on what I might talk about next. Glenn and I are now empty nesters and what you might say "middle age", I am OK with that but your prospective on your life style and the freedom that comes with this stage in life is a little unsettling to say the least.

I wonder what it would be like to blog as a couple about this stage of our life?

Or

A blog that travels through the new life style of a women who became a parent of young adults on their own?

If you have any ideas that might inspire me, please let me know otherwise I guess I need more time to think about this!

Thanks for the support, Betty

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm just curious to know what it's like to have all the kids out of the house! This is awful, but can I say I'm jealous? I love, love, love my little guys but sometimes I just crave more freedom, I'm just soooo tied down to their needs...I can see how it would be bittersweet though, after all those years of taking care of children...seems like the emotions would be weird to deal with.