Sunday, May 5, 2013

Take-a-Detox-Bath!


I am currently on at 42 day liver purification, this is day 23. Did you know it takes 21 days to form a habit, I personally did not know that until this program. The first 21 days you can consume all the vegetables you want and they should be as close to raw as possible, 1/4 the amount of fruit and 1/4 the amount of green lentils. Also included is a vegetable based protein drink you take twice a day. As of yesterday I am to add one healthy food item back into my diet every 3 days or so, like fish, chicken, beans, etc. I am to stay away from dairy, grains like bread, sugar and no processed foods. Well has my life turned upside down but you know I am doing really well, I feel 100 percent better, my headaches are gone and I can almost feel my body healing in one way or another. Needless to say the weight is coming off right along with all the other positives.

Since I am on the 2nd half of this purification it is very important I sweat wether it be from exercise, heat, or a DETOX BATH. This is really what my post is about today; I found this perfect DETOX BATH on pinterest I have posted the website below but here is the breakdown.

Fill your tub with warmer to hot water
add 2 cups epson salt
2 cups baking soda
1 tablespoon ground ginger
you can add fresh lavender, or whatever oil you like that is calming
Soak for 20 minutes minimum, 40 minutes is better
When you get out dry off then wrap yourself in a cotton blanket, sit down and relax for another 20 minutes and drink some water!

You will feel amazing, if you look up the website it tells you what the different ingredients do to your system but really you have to trust me it's amazing.. I will be doing this every sunday evening as part of my second half journey ritual.

Here is the website I got the information from

http://m.wikihow.com/Take-a-Detox-Bath

Purification or Detox every once in awhile; it is GOOD THING!

No comments: