Monday, May 20, 2013

Walking with Kendall

Lately Kendall and I have been able to take our morning walks before the sun gets to warm. We are averaging 3 miles 4 times a week. Pretty good for a Grandma pushing her grand daughter. Today was especially fun, a lot of people were out in their yards and most of them had to say "hi" since Kendall was hollering at them to get their attention. 


When we made it to  the canal road, Kendall had fun telling the ducks in the canal to "get". I assume that is what her mom or dad says to their dogs or goats. But she really has it down, her voice got low and loud sometimes the ducks would fly into the air. We thought that was pretty funny.

My heavy breathing from pushing the stroller in the cinders must of tired out Kendall as much as it did me but I wasn't able to take a little nap like some one else:)!

Tomorrow the rain is suppose to start for a few days, I sure hope we are able to get in our daily walk before that happens. I will always cherish these moments and will never take them for granted.
  

No comments: