Sunday, March 22, 2009

Karaoke keeps you young!


Little does our good friend Michael realize but his actions have been one the reasons Glenn and I have enjoyed the very unforgiven art of Karaoke.


When Michael is ready to get rid of one of his electronic items he offers them to Glenn before listing them to sell. If the price is right Glenn is right on it. This has been really nice for us. Years ago Michael gave us a little karaoke machine, that our family used till it finally died by means of freezing while we were out camping, that's all I will say about that.


Recently we acquired another Karaoke system from Michael. When you karaoke in your own home with no audience to worry about it really cleans out your "soul". You can really sing like no one is listening, because your friends will just smile at you and usually ask for another drink:)



I just wish I could carry a tune, but oh well, I am not going to let that stop me.

ps. The other guy in the photos are not Michael, that is Paul.

1 comment:

Hazelrah said...

OH, that's great! I'm excited to come down sometime, haha. Even though it takes me a few hours to sing something!