Friday, July 10, 2009

When you are from a small town!



cheese curds from warden washington!
Casey was snacking on these at his work when he noticed that they are made in Warden Washington, the small town where his Grandma Marie lives, the farm we got married at. His Mom's side of the family is from there, and it is very small. I love Warden, I have had such a great time there when I have gone with Casey. You can't even find much about Warden on the internet! So we were pleasantly surprised when we found out about these.
wrote by: Holly Rausch via flickr


While I was enjoying my Daughter-in-law's photos on Flickr, I came upon this post she did. How funny is this, well probably not to you unless you are from a small town. Casey use to spend most summers at his Grandparents Farm. I know for a fact there were times he didn't like it but today I bet he has very fond memories of the times he rode on the tractor with Grandpa, or drove the truck in the corral to feed the cattle, watching cartoons with Grandma on the 1 of 3 TV stations they got on their TV. What a great find you came upon. Have a good day to all that read this silly blog of mine:)

No comments: