Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary to US!

The Torch

FIRE & Water


Our choice of drinks and music



Spending the evening outside in our back yard together!


Enjoying each others company down town Redmond!


My Bouquet of Roses!


After a busy weekend traveling to Warden, Wa., my home town, for my 30th year class reunion, we were surprised to see our wedding anniversary was here. Glenn and I both wanted the day to be special even though we were tired from our travels not to mention this heat that is hard to get use to. I would have to say "we did it"!

The night was beautiful dinner and drinks at a very fun place in downtown Redmond, then back to the house to admire my Rose Bouquet and enjoy each others company sitting outside letting the sprinkler mist by us while we watch the evening turn into night. Can't wait for this weekend should be fun, blog to follow;
So I am having a problem with my photos. I will try to get this under control here real soon until then please excuse the messy post.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! I forgot to send a card! I hope you guys had lots of fun and enjoyed your day. :)