Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Weekend!

Sometimes it is not what is seems!

Let me explain, Glenn went camping this weekend, Monica is at her Mom's and I am working. I was looking forward to having the house to myself. Don't get me wrong I love my family but every now and then you like to do stuff that you like when you like and not have to worry about the other person. This probably isn't coming out right but if you are they type of person that is busy all the time and has allot going on you will understand.



So I come home from work after a weird day in retail, more management issues then I like on a Saturday but that is what keeps you focused, right? The house is empty I look forward to pineapple salsa and chips
and the movie Twilight. The pineapple salsa was OK I guess so then I find out that Monica took the Twilight movie with her:( so I watch something stupid on TV and decided to do some stuff that I really only wanted to do when nobody was around. LIKE;

*use this eye patch stuff I got from the DHC website, I like their products, all from Japan and only scent if any is from plants and herbs.


Then I alphabetized our CD collection, that was fun I had a laugh about the tallest stack. If you know us you can only guess what letter had the most, yes "S".

Then on to down loading Glenn's itunes gift cards, he told me I could put some songs on my IPod. But I couldn't think make up my mind!.

As you can see from June's yawn she is also getting bored with our projects so I decided to go out side and take some photo's of the wild poppies that are coming up in the flower patch.






I just love the poppy with the white on the edges on the petals, Poppies are fun in the garden the plant itself is really weird looking and in a few days there is this beautiful flowers, More Poppies that is the entry in my garden journal for next year.






So as you can see, being alone in the house isn't all that it is made out to be. Glenn will be here tonight when I return from work, I just can't wait to see him. Then we can do the silly stuff around the house together, like enjoy each others company!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's funny, Betty! I can't remember the last time I had the house to myself, esp. overnight. Hmmm...doesn't sound too bad actually.