Tuesday, May 27, 2008

1st Camping Trip of the Season


Camping what a wonderful way to put life into the correct perspective. My Husband and I are tent campers, I have been with my Husband Glenn for over 8 years, when we camp we camp in the mountains or the desert but not a camp ground. Oh I take that back the one and probably only time we camped in a camp ground was Park City, Utah, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw 4 small shadows outside the tent. I woke Glenn up and when he checked out what was outside there was a pack of Skunks, 5 total. The next few minutes were very intense, even though they did not bother us, I think that proved my Husbands thoughts on why we camp in the wilderness instead of camp grounds. Back to our 1st camping of the season, we went with very good friends, who I consider family. We all had fun and the weather was actually very good, the weather report told us otherwise. The Ochoco National Forest is wonderful, take a look.

No comments: