Friday, May 30, 2008

Whistle Stop Farms



Yesterday I went to Whistle Stop Farms to pick up rhubarb starts, after some conversation with the owner, we got to talking about how our ornamental grasses we planted last year survived the winter? It didn't, hers did not either, so she offered me 3 knew types of grass she was trying this year. I came home with my rhubarb and the new grasses she gave me. Now that is GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Not only did she go out of her way to make sure we were satisfied she remember helping my Husband research what would be the best to plant in our area from a year ago, wow..

The name of the ornamental grass is: Karl Forester Feather Reed Grass

5 comments:

ashtekk said...

hi baby,

thanks for washing my travelling clothes. You're the best!

bunbun said...

I love ornamental grasses, I hope yours make it through the winter this time around!

Amanda said...

Yup - those are good ones. We sell a lot of those grasses at work.

Lisa said...

Do the deer like grass... hope not. Are you still addicted to the DS? What's your latest age? Thanks for the PICS... showed the folks, they loved them. Will have to get the one's of Em at target practice. How do you like my posting name?

Betty said...

Great name pyrat wife, where were you when I was trying to find a name and also the camp ground, oh yeah, you were there???? You made me laugh out loud, good job!