Thursday, May 29, 2008

Camping and Nintendo DS

More Camping Photos




shooting stars were everywhere!





our tent






Lisa on a cold night






Here is to Good Times!




************************************************************************************



This past weekend camping my friend, Lisa brought her Nintendo DS. Well needless to say I was hooked, so much she let me take the DS home with me for 2 weeks to see if I really like it. Lisa only sent one game, Brain Age well I take that back there might be one in the case but I am obsessed with Brain Age. Everyday I can't wait to play today's "daily training". I am amazed how you feel after playing my mind doesn't seem so "spongy" I have been around many different game systems I think the kids have had them all one time or another, but this one has really caught my attention. I also am interested about the YOGA for the wii but I know the next time Andrew visits he will be taking his wii game system so no wii YOGA for me, yet anyways.






5 comments:

ashtekk said...

hi baby,

That was a fun trip... I hope we can do it again soon:) Shooting Stars are one of my favorite wild flowers.

Amanda said...

I want both of those games! Brain Age and Yoga. Those are the only reasons I want those game systems.

bunbun said...

LOVELY photos of your trip!
I like brain age a lot and I really want to get Wii Fit for Casey's Wii, it just came out this month.
I like how nintendo is marketing more towards women and adults. I have a Japanese cooking program for the DS!!!! I had to have a friend translate it for me, though!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I am itching for a camping trip as wel...but too many home improvement projects in the way. Kelly got the Wii Fit...it said I was a couch potatoe so I quit:)
Ron

Betty said...

Thats ok Ron the brain age game I have been hooked on told me I had a brain of a 65 year old and I haven't quit. I am now at age 52 my goal is the 40's before I have to give it back. Here is our theory on home improvements, keep it simple and one project at a time. Then you can get in a camping trip or two. B