Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mom's 80th Birthday!

Marie

Grand Kids and Great Grand Kids and Mom!

A trip to Warden, was long over due, once we get on the road I was excited to get there and have some fun relaxing and visiting with my family.

The sunset out the front window of my Brothers house.

Glenn on the other hand likes to do the things and is every day life on the farm but not to him. I really don't get to see him to much while we are there I think he likes to take advantage of the great outdoors and he also likes to be a "cowboy" for the time we are there. As for me I really enjoy my time with my Mother we cook, eat, visit, walk her yard and talk about the plants.

Mom and My Sister and Brother.


Glenn dinner is at 6pm don't be late!!

My Sister has recently moved about 1/2 mile from my Mom so I also enjoyed seeing her new home. My Brother and his family just finished building their new home it is beautiful and it sits on top of the prairie. I am very happy my family has each other and that they live so close but as for me I like to be the odd one out. I will always enjoy my visits and then travel back to my home here in Central Oregon.

Glenn riding with DelRae. Look at that prairie.

The Goats want some attention.

Had a great time at Mom's birthday weekend. Happy Birthday Mom, I Love you.
My last stop before I head back to Central Oregon is a visit to the cemetery. My Father is buried there and I always stop to say whatever is on my mind and to look at my Dad's headstone. It is a great headstone that really tells you a lot about him. Well until next time. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice post, Betty! I love it out there at your mom's place. All the grandkids look so cute! And it was nice to see a picture of your father's headstone, I don't know a lot about him but I wish I could have met him! The engraving on it it beautiful.

Betty said...

Thanks, We wanted people to look at the headstone and know something about him from the photos that were put on it. I think we did just that.