Friday, May 29, 2009

Wild Horses!


Have you ever experience watching wild horses rome the land? It is really a sight, there is an on going political battle on what has to happen with these horses when there is to many for the land set aside for them to live their life.



Recently there was a decision to do away with the over populated horses in the Kiger area and from what I have been told a group of people came together (I heard it was a group of ranchers) and paid for the horses to be moved to another area. This area is the Ochoco Mountains, there has been wild horses living there for some time. Glenn was driving around in the mountains and he came upon them. What a great opportunity , I wish I could of been there to see them. Here is what Glenn was able to observe that day in the Ochoco Mountains.

1 comment:

Hazelrah said...

Beautiful! When I think wild horses I picture strapping young mustangs flinging their manes around. Haha.