Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving is a time for "Thanks"!


Thanksgiving is a fun time of year for me. I feel very traditional I like to do the things like; the Thanksgiving Dinner, the Macy's day parade, the Redmond Starlight Parade on Friday day night, you know stuff like that.

Glenn and I like it when our house is full of our Kids and their friends or family everybody eats, plays and has a good time. I am thankful that this year is going to be the same a full house with all the trimmings.
I would like to take this time to thank my Husband and Kids for being apart of my life;


Glenn
Casey and Holly
Amanda, Dustin and Lucy
Andrew and Debbie
Micah
Kadie and KC
Monica
Juniper Berry

I love you all and I can't wait to see everyone on Thursday and those of you that won't be able to make it, you are in my thoughts and heart you will be missed on this special day.

Happy Thanksgiving, Betty Jo aka Mom

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Betty, we are all so happy to have you in our lives too! Lucy loves to see you, you're a wonderful Grandma to her. We had fun on Thanksgiving, what a good meal.