Friday, January 8, 2010

2010!!



The year of 2010 is going to be a year of hope, change, and love. I sort of sound like someone out of the 70's hey I am...




My blogging in 2009 was fun for me but I want to try something different this year. I really haven't come up with what I want to do but I will; in the mean time I will just write what comes to mind or what ever I got going on in my life.




So I just finished a good book titled "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett this is her 1st novel and she did a great job in describing the 60's in the deep south from the eyes of a few different Maids or Housekeepers.




During my read I laughed out loud, cried, felt happy and sad, had to look up a few words to see what they meant, etc. So it was everything I look for in a book. I can't wait to see what she write next.




If you have any ideas on what I can do to make my blog just a little bit more exciting please feel free to leave me a comment or two I take constructive advice very well, ( it's one of my better strengths). Right Glenn?!?




Write to you soon, Betty

No comments: