Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fun Stuff going on at home!





Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Day! Glenn and I putts (sp) around the house until Easter Dinner. Amanda, Dustin and Lucy joined us for dinner, Lucy looked for Easter eggs and was a fun night for all.








Lets see to catch you up on our life; most of you already know Glenn's involvement with Toast Masters but what you don't know is, his competions in speech is doing really well. So far Glenn and Co Worker Carla are going to regional in April and if they place either 1st or 2nd they will go onto state in Portland. So far Carla has a wonderful 7 minute speech and has taken 1st place with Glenn right on her toes with his great 7 minute speech, his speech has put him in 2nd place through out these competitions and I must say I am really proud of him, Good Job Glenn!






Can you believe it I am over 1/2 way through with the kitchen cupboards, Yippee! This has been one long road to ride on but the final result will be much appreciated. When I get tired of the slow progress I just look back at the awful before photo, then look at the new results and that is enough to keep me on track.





I am excited for gardening to start, we are adding something every special to our front yard which needs it desperately. I tend to just keep the front yard free of weeds and such and then put the creativity in the back yard well not this year. We were inspired from the Country Gardens magazine that Better Homes and Garden puts out. Here is what we are going to do;




Hey guess what I found out from the same magazine, you can grow carrots in a container! Who would of thought, I have not had much luck with carrots and I really don't understand why so I am going to try this process and see what happens. So today I am off to the Redmond Antique store to see if I can find wooden crates.




Take a look at my Aero Garden! What a great way to get through the winter, while you are waiting spring or summer to come.




So if I forgot to add something I will blog about it next time, like the outdoor bathing area we are putting together! Have I peaked your interest well more to come. Betts




No comments: