Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lucy's 3rd Birthday

Happy 3rd Birthday to Lucy! Grandma Betty was very excited that Lucy is showing an interest in flowers and gardening. As you can see by the very special watering can she got from us.

Lucy's Daddy and Aunt Monica waiting for their Ice Cream.


Lucy was so cute with the intense concentration she displayed as she opened her presents.




Candy Land, what a great game for kids.


I sure enjoy this little girl, or should I say "very big girl" being 3 and all.

We love you Lucy, Happy 3rd Birthday Grandpa Glenn and Grandma Betty!

2 comments:

Hazelrah said...

Lucy looks like she had a lot of fun! :)

Took a look at your book list and I must say, Shanghai Girls is a beautiful read. I love her books, she is amazing at story-depth, drama, emotions and description!

Amanda said...

I loved Shanghai Girls too - I just finished it.