Saturday, April 24, 2010

kshocolat is the best!

Chocolate is usually not one of my desires but when we were in Portland a month or so ago, Holly and I went into a store that sells all different types of salt for cooking, crazy place but it was busy and people seem to like what they saw there. I picked up some chocolate two different kinds the actual brand is KSHOCOLAT. On there wrapper it says UNIQUE, INDULGENT, PURE. That really sums up the taste and quality I found in this kshocolat. There were all different flavors I picked out lemon & pepper white kshocolat and mini strawberrettes milk chocolate, WOW! what an experience if you are interested here is their website by all means take a look and order some great kshocolat you won't be disappointed I promise you!

http://www.kshocolat.co.uk/index.php/products

No comments: