Thursday, September 20, 2012

5 Ingredient Brownie Mix off Pinterest

Pinterest is my best friend, practically every night before bed I cruise through Pinterest to see what's new and what I like. So with that said;

 I don't know if it's my age or the weight I have gained (which really doesn't  have anything to do with this) or I just want to be more healthy. We live in a world that over processes food, I have been very self conscious about looking to see how many ingredients are in processed food or mixes. I try and I mean TRY to find foods with 5 ingredients or less. Do you have any idea how hard that is.

So one night I see a brownie mix you can make and yes it has 5 ingredients, now that is just the mix then when you are ready to make it you can the eggs and stuff, but that is OK. Today I was at the store and I picked up a brownie mix to count the ingredients I stopped at 12 and move on down the isle with a smile:)..

Now the brownie's aren't good for the weight gain but I tackle my issues one at a time or this lady will diffidently go crazy, Lol....

Brownie's with Halloween Sprinkles


Never buying a box again. Brownie Mix $0.30 /mix. 1 Cup Sugar, 1/2 Cup Flour, 1/3 Cup Cocoa, 1/4 tsp Salt, 1/4 tsp Baking Powder. Add: 2 Eggs, 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil, 1 teaspoon Vanilla. Bake @ 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

http://pinterest.com/pin/137570963588643288/, Check out this pin and like it or repin if you want to but by all means try it. As you can see by the photo the Brownies look nice and rich and good tasting also.

Thank you to the person who pinned this in the first place,  Betty

No comments: