Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Micah and Jenn are HOME!

Micah called his Dad this morning and he and Jenn are home from their trip to Japan and Vietnam. This is one of these moments as parents when you are excited for the adventures your kids are on and you are a just as nervous about the adventures and you wonder to yourself, "what were they thinking". Well it has been a long 3 weeks for Glenn and I but it will be fun to see the photos and hear the stories that Micah will be able to tell us,I can say that now that he is home. I had to remind Glenn over and over in the middle of the night, "remember when you were Micah's age you took a trip like this and if you don't recall that was in the early 70's". Glenn seems to think that was different, do I agree???

Wow, what about the memories that both Micah and Jenn will have. When I think about how Micah was one of the top conversations we have had lately it makes me wonder if I put my parents through the same stuff. I am sure there will be many more, since between Glenn and I we have 6 kids, 1 son-in-law, 1 daughter-in-law, 2 girlfriends, and 1 boyfriend. Wow, I guess we will be busy trying to be understanding parents.

Can't wait to see you Micah!
Micah with the hat on, Jenn with the head band.
The rest of the group are Glenn's beautiful kids and their girlfriends and of course one Grand Child!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am sooooo glad they're back. I was worried about them for a while there!