Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Birthday Party Time!

I wanted to give Glenn a birthday party this year, and I have to say the week of the party I really had my doubts if I was going to be able to pull this off. I really wanted to call it off and say no party, I will just make a cake instead, I knew that would not work because Glenn doesn't like cake nor does he eat it!
Check Spelling

Almost at my breaking point, well not really.

Part of The Voodoo Lounge!


The last time we had a back yard party, I got a little intense at the last minute so I did not want that to happen again. With that said, I did what anybody in my position would do, I made my lists of what had to be done, I checked them off when they were completed and when I needed to "boss" someone around, Paul was there waiting, oh by the way Thanks Paul! I hope I wasn't to hard on you, you were such a good sport.

Paul the one person I was able to "boss" around at the last minute, and his wife Lisa "my friend" :)

Andrew and his dog Cedric hauling wood to the fire.

Debbie decided to tend to the fire and she did a great job.


See how well she did, one of the 3 fires that were going during the party.

Glenn and Paul right before the party started. Glenn looks like he has a little of the pyrat in him. More Sushi anyone?
I was getting a little lets say up tight with about 2 hours to go and I felt like I wasn't ready. I really was so I think sometimes I am a little hard on the moment, but to take the edge off Lisa started pouring the "shots"....



I have to say, Glenn's birthday party was one of the funniest party. My only regret was not remembering saying good bye to our friends and family when they left that night. So if you are one of them that reads my blog, here it is a little late then never, Good Night and Thank you for coming! I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

It is sort of funny as to where I was so I have to write about it. I found out in around about way that while my friend was in the Voodoo Lounge she feel off the bar stool onto the gravel "carpet", Glenn was there to pick her up and tell her she was OK and nobody saw. When I found this out I thought it was so funny and I just wished I would of been there to see it for myself. I seek ed out this friend of mine and confronted her about it and the laughing began, and it didn't stop. So we proceeded into the house to the bathroom to pull ourselves together and when we looked in the mirror she had hot wing sauce all over her white shirt. She couldn't figure out how she did that and then we were looking at the photos and there is one photo that shows the culprit, can you pick out who it was?
The Buffalo Wings!

The Culprit, maybe?

Oh what is this I found maybe my friend got the buffalo wing sauce on her shirt herself.

Kadie Jay and Monica having a good time. These girls of ours are such good sports you have not idea:)


Glenn's favorite rum, Pyrat Rum, there is no substitute, so he says.

So during all of this going on and my friend and I in the bathroom I think that is when everyone left that wasn't staying at the house. That's my story and I am sticking to it!


Three people having some fun, nice smoke effect this is my camera but I am in the photo I wonder who took the picture?

Fun Times! Let's do it again....

2 comments:

Hazelrah said...

It was a lot of fun and the food was amazing. :] It made me so happy to see Cedric running around meeting everyone. Thank you for letting us bring him!

Betty said...

Cedric just loves to run in the backyard of Grandma Betty and Grandpa's house doesn't he:)He can come over with you anytime, it was easier with June then I thought it would be. Thanks for helping with that.