Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun stuff going on in the backyard!

When you sit in our backyard it really looks like any other backyard you have been around. Well maybe we don't "manicure" our yard like others but we do have a garden area and misters up in the juniper trees to keep cool, wild daisy's and raspberry bushes trying to grow. We also have a standard "fire Pit" in the back part of the yard for our annual bonfires. They display a wonderful original "art" drawn on cinder blocks or should I say the seats Glenn put there for people to sit on while enjoying the fire.
Thank you Debbie I love your work!

Monica also showed her creative side with sidewalk chalk on the basketball court. Glenn and I decided last night while we were sitting outside that we would put out the side walk chalk at our annual bonfire to see others creativity, I can't wait to see what happens. As for some more permanent drawings I would like to see Monica and Emily draw on our basket ball court and I will seal your drawings for us to enjoy for days to come.

Have A Great Summer!

No comments: