Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ochoco's Wild Horse's part II






Last time Glenn took a drive up to the Ochoco's take a look at what he saw.






Yes spring time has been there, wild colts born and learning to live in on their own in the wild. This moment in time is a bitter, sweet snap shot since the outcome of these animals survival rate is questionable.






But what a sight to sit back and watch, I hope we get to see them in a few weeks when we are camping in this mountain range. I really don't understand my fascination with wild horses, maybe it is the freedom they have for a short period of time, I don't know but I like them. Side note: you can hardly see the 4 colts in the photo's but they are there if you look real close. Cute!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I've always wanted to see wild horses!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I stumbled upon your Blog while doing a search about horses on Google. It then came to my attention that your blog is popular. Are you aware that you could be making an income with your blog? You should check out www.bloggingtothebank.com. It's a site that shows you how to generate an income off of your blog. It's 100% risk free. I tried it and am very satisfied with the results.