Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summertime, Summertime!

Central Oregon gardens can be tricky, you pick and choose your seeds very carefully or you will be disappointed.





Deer resistant wild flowers just love this time of year.



Oh my goodness the summer time goes by so quickly, wouldn't you agree? Glenn and I have worked really hard this year on our backyard. It is just amazing to me what happens when you add water, I have found a talent in my Husband that I didn't realize when I married him. This hidden talent of making natural landscape come alive with automatic watering. If I need to get water to an area I just let Glenn know and poof there is water. You can't see hoses or anything it is all under ground. Let me tell you I am so going to use this to my advantage. Keep up the good work my Dear, I am just loving the outcome of your hidden talent.

No comments: