Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!


What a good day to be off, the snow fell most of the morning, cars are going by the house real slow and it's cold outside. I am all ready for Christmas so today was a day of what ever I wanted to do and well that was pretty much nothing. There have been great holiday movies on the TV and tonight is a Grinch night on TV Dr. Seuss is one of my favorites so I can't wait.



Kadie was going to come over for lunch but her boss brought in lunch so they didn't have to leave the building, I thought that was very nice. So I took the opportunity to take some snow photos, I don't understand why my photography has been so bad lately maybe I need to get a book like taking photos for dummy's.
Winter is a fun time of the year for my yard to take on a whole new look, even though the leaves have fallen and the flower petals are gone there is still live bushes and trees out there braving the winter weather. The other plants have gone into hiding until the spring/summer time. The trees in the yard are trying very hard to hold the snow on their branch's but there comes a time when the snow wins and then the snow falls to the ground, until the sun comes out and melts the snow.
When the sun goes down, the temperature drops quickly and that's when you can say "Baby, it's cold outside!" I know it's the perfect night to go hot tubing...

1 comment:

Hazelrah said...

Your pictures are lovely. I love the snow! We've been getting a lot of it as well, it's a nice spice to the holiday season.