Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!


New Years Eve 2008,





Glenn & I are spending the night at home, enjoying every minute of it. We thought about "getting a room" in Bend and going down town then after I checked out what was available and the price we decided to do something different.



Awhile ago a very nice Lady I work with gave me a Fully-Automatic Quartz-Locked Turntable circa 1980. Glenn was so excited, so we decided to get a wall mount for the TV and put the turntable underneath the TV. We also decided we would do this on New Years Eve and after we set it up we would get out all the "old" LP's and let the fun begin.





For Christmas I got Glenn and different type of Rum, all he drinks is Pyrat Run, I have been wanting him to try some Rum from Africa and I knew he wouldn't buy it instead of Pyrat so I gave it to him as a present. He says he likes it, but I know his heart is with Pyrat. The African Rum is probably more my kind of taste but that's OK :)


Some of you will understand this photo and some won't!
Can you see the brick in the background it says "prison made" 1912 O.S.P. (Oregon State Prison) now where do you think he got that?




And to think we thought about getting rid of these, wow that would of been a big mistake.


One of Glenn's favorites LP above not many around, this was a promo copy of a dance mix of the song.


Got to go, it's time for me to pick out some music.


Can you guess by the covers which ones I picked out?


No comments: