Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!

Happy Birthday Casey! Born 7/05/1980 at 12:40 am (approx.), My life changed at that moment, Our life together has been the most memorable time I could ever ask for. I know our years to come will be just as wonderful, you are the best son a Mom could ever ask for. Thank you! In this photo Casey is 5 hours old and me I am 19 years old.


This photo is one of my favorite, Casey is 5 days old, I thought he was the most cutest baby I had ever seen.
Casey; here is to our good times spent together you always have a way of cheering up my SOUL! I Love You, MOM




1 comment:

bunbun said...

How Sweet of you Betty, that was very nice to read!
I love that pic of you and Casey when he was newborn!
He came from great genes on both sides, that is for sure. I see so much of you and his dad in him, more than most kids and their parents, I think.

Did you know Casey cut his hair last weekend? It is still long, but more like to his chin, it looks really nice and doesn't strangle me in my sleep anymore!!!!