Saturday, July 26, 2008

FEET of Camping Chapter VI

When you are on a camping trip for 5 days there are things that seems so important and you want to make sure and record. The one topic I picked is FEET, there were multiple times I laugh to myself and also out loud when I was looking at one of my fellow campers feet either because what they were wearing or how they were standing, walking or washing their feet was funny to me. It seemed that the later it got into the night the funner FEET got. The photos displayed below are only some of the examples I saw or it was the times I had my camera in hand. So here you go: The FEET of Camping!


As for my feet they seem to get very dirty with the daily life of camping. It did seem that right after you cleaned your feet they were dirty again, but it was so hot I enjoyed the cool water.

Try standing like this, not as easy at it looks, I think you have to be standing in red dirt after a drink, have tennis shoes on with it looks like no socks, what do you think.

It was late at night and these guys were doing the "standing by the fire stance", I guess...

Final Chapter: A Day in a Life of a Camper! Chapter VII

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

hilarious post. you are a funny woman!