Sunday, July 6, 2008

Anzac Cookies

Anzac Cookies or Biscuits which ever you prefer. This cookie was popularized by World War I care packages to Soldiers of the Australia New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC). You can read more about it at Martha Stewart/Anzac Biscuits. These cookies will be great for our upcoming camping trip because there are no eggs in them so they will keep in the heat, etc. I just love my Silpat, that Holly and Casey got me when they during their last visit.

All baked and ready to pack up for our camping trip. I won't be able to post on my blog this week. I will be back next week after we return from vacation!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Those look good! I hope you guys have lots of fun on your camping trip! I must admit, I'm a little jealous. We haven't been camping yet this year! :)

bunbun said...

What a great idea for camping snacks!!! I will def. have to try the recipe!!!
I am so happy you like your Silpat, I just found out that they make toaster oven sized ones, s I am going to have to get one, of course!

Hope you had a great time this week and talk to you soon!