Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wii Fit

Wii Fit is an amazing game/exercise program, in a previous blog post I wrote about the Nintendo DS and how much I liked it. Well I had to give it back to my girlfriend so Glenn bought me this game to go on the Wii System. I have to say this is a great exercise program for someone like me there is something about getting your stamp everyday, see the little feet on the calender I haven't missed a day since we got it. The Yoga is crazy, but you know I am pretty good at it. The aerobics is fun but my rhythm is not the best my trainer tells me to step faster, etc. This little orange guy is me, the system calls this person "Cuteness"! This is the hula hoop exercise, fun and it really can get your heart rate up there. I have not caught up with Monica yet, but I am coming close.
The funny thing about this whole system is we don't own a Wii system, My Step Son Andrew let us keep his system here for awhile but he is coming over for the 4Th of July and you know what he will be taking his Wii back home with him to the Portland Area. Don't get me wrong I really appreciate him letting us keep it as long as he did, but my biggest concern is how in the world am I going to get my stamp everyday. Oh! lifes ups and downs. Maybe I just need to stop borrowing other peoples gaming systems then this won't happen. :)

4 comments:

ashtekk said...

hi baby... i'm number one!

Betty said...

Ashtekk -- Look again, but then again I don't call myself competative now do I.

bunbun said...

mom its casey
um mom your mii is scary

Betty said...

Casey, no it not, my person is named Cuteness and I am at the WII fit age of 33. Now who is scary.