Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family Jeeps Chapter V






My Husband and I both have Jeeps, Glenn bought his Jeep in 2005 and approx. 2 months later I got mine. His looked like he was having so much fun I wanted one of my own. We are not "rock hoppers" by any means but we do like to take our Jeeps off road, I know that Glenn tests the capability of his Jeep more then I do mine but I guess that is why they are "trail rated" isn't it.
The 1st sight of sun Glenn has the top off his wrangler and it stays like that until fall. During this trip Glenn took the doors off and put down the windshield we all liked to ride the mountain roads with the wrangler like this.












Lisa and I took some time in the liberty (my jeep), and went through the mountains on a make shift road that lead to no where, it was pretty exciting to be on a trail and not know where you would end up. Honestly I think we were on the back side of our camp but I will never know because we couldn't see through the forest and it was fun anyways. Glenn likes it when people like to ride in his jeep, Lisa and Paul's kids are always the 1st to get in if Glenn is going to ride up the hill side they even have different areas named where they have been. I will not mention the names at this time, but you won't see me going to the "killing fields" any time soon!


See Emily on the right, she is in the back seat holding her cell phone and bullets???
Below is Emily again holding on with her Dad looking to see where the next tree is and what is Glenn doing sleeping I thought he was driving????



I thought they were going to run over our tiki torches but they missed them ...


Off they go until the next time, and I am sure now is not soon enough.


Exploring the mountains in a JEEP!

It doesn't get any better then that!

No comments: