Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2008 4th of July / Vacation Chapter I

Our 4Th of July weekend was the beginning of our vacation week. In my previous career I had 5 weeks of vacation and at times it made me stressed because it was so hard to take all 5 weeks and if you did not take them you loose them at the end of the year. I have change directions for the time being and I get 2 weeks and 5 days so my vacations are very special to me. Over the next few days I am going to log my journey of one of the best vacations I have had. The photo above is of Glenn's oldest Daughter's Family, Amanda and her Family walked in the 4Th of July Pet Parade in Bend and they were dressed up so festive. Amanda's Brother Micah joined her in the parade and also Amanda's Mom walked with them which made it a very special time for Lucy (granddaughter) since it was her 1st parade she has been in. I am sure there will be more to come.

After our barbecue we went to our good friends for some Karaoke, Glenn and Micah like to sing together and you know they are pretty good. They both put on a great stage show... Glenn's son Andrew plays one of Michael's guitars while we watch and enjoys his playing.



When not singing there is always a great game of pool going on. Our Family has and will still enjoy our time at Michael and Shelley's home, they are so good to us and really know how to have a good time. Happy 2008 4Th of July


No comments: