Thursday, August 7, 2008

2008 Family Reunion





Every year Glenn's Dad has a family reunion at his home. Every one in the family comes to enjoy a Sunday afternoon in August together. Over the few years I have been going I have watched the kids grow up to be fine young adults, I have had the privilege of getting to know Glenn's brothers and sister and their spouses they like to tell me about the situations Glenn has got them into. The Aunts like to talk about the past and what it was like growing up, the food is wonderful, there is always a variety to eat. Since we travel from Central Oregon to West Salem we usually stop at Costco and get a pie, everyone seems to like it in the late afternoon. This year we went to the berry patch and I found out for the 1st time that Glenn's favorite berry is boysenberry's until then I thought his favorite was blackberry's oh well you find out something new every once in a while about your spouse. That's what keeps life interesting. What a nice time we had!

No comments: