Thursday, August 7, 2008

Morning Thunder and Lightning

Thursday 5/07/08 at 10am




Wow I have not seen lightning and heard thunder like I just did here in Redmond before. I could hear the thunder coming but I could not see any lightening until it got right over our house. My camera went dead right when I went out side, so I used Glenn's camera and I was only able to get one shot of the lightning I was to slow the rest of the time. I really need a tri-pod, I got soaking wet (don't worry Glenn your camera is OK I put it under my shirt) and I was really scared because the thunder was so loud it shook the windows in the house. Our Dog Juniper Berry is under our bed and she won't come out, she has never done this before, I guess I will just leave her there until she is good and ready to not be such a scardy cat, ha ha. It is funny I hear the thunder in the distance and the sirens are continuous around our house, very weird feeling, this is! Well here is the photo I was able to get taken right from the front door at the corner of the house.

1 comment:

ashtekk said...

hi baby

that's a nice shot. the only time i was ever able to capture lightening was at night with a long time explsure and a film camera.

Sounds like you and June had an exciting morning:)