Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wedding Ringlets

Joanna's ringlets


Kadie's ringlets

My Niece got married last weekend and Kadie my Daughter was her maid of honor and I just have to give Kadie a little space on my blog.


Kadie you did a great job and I know your Cousin really appreciated all your help and support. It is really to bad you two don't live close by each other, between the two of you, you guys could figure out life together and your family's could celebrate events together. You should think about talking to your Cousin and plan a time of the year that both your families can get together and enjoy each others company, just a thought from Mom.


Now, My Sister (she isn't going to like this but...) You planned and pulled off a beautiful wedding! I know how much work they are and how the planning of a wedding can consume your life, but you didn't miss a beat. Every detail was completed, I know there was something that was missed or forgotten but nobody knew or even noticed. The food was wonderful, and we all enjoyed ourselves way to much. The 3 of us had fun staying at your house, I hope we left it like we weren't even there well except for the dirty sheets and towels, HA HA. Again, I really admire you Sis, you did it :)


Back to Kadie, last night Glenn and I went to the local grocery store to pick up something and we saw Kadie's car in the parking lot so when we got into the store Glenn said he was going to go look for something, I think it was Kadie. Then I saw my Daughter pushing her grocery cart full of grocery's, like good for you white bread, pop tarts and dinner making stuff and Glenn was with her talking I asked her if it was payday and she said "yes and next is walmart for shampoo and stuff like that" then her face fell and she gave us a "pout face" which she has always been good at, Glenn patted her on the back and we both knew her whole paycheck was going to this shopping trip and probably GAS, he took out his wallet and gave her a $10 bill Kadie eyes just lite up and she said thanks Glenn with the biggest grin. Glenn's response was something like anytime Kadie. I gave my Daughter a hug and we walked away, I guess you could say my baby is growing up I would call this one of my sad and happy momments in life :) But to say the least I am very proud of that GIRL of MINE!

1 comment:

Belle said...

You are too kind---maybe weddings are my hidden talent - LLLLOOOOOLL!
You gave Kadie great advice - you know I'm all for Family gatherings.
Great Pics by the way. LuvU