Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucille Ball


You know how you have someone you have admired as a little girl. I have always admired Lucille Ball, she is one special Lady. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucille_Ball, Her early movies are just as good as her weekly TV shows she had in the 1960's every Monday night. This short worded site tells her film career really well,http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/database/ball_l.html.
When ever I have been asked to talk about someone I have admired that wasn't directly in my life I would always talk about Lucy, she was a very smart Lady, a great business woman.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Lucy, you will always be in my life as someone I really appreciated knowing through books and TV, I hope I am half the woman you are and I will always admire you!

Kadie and I at Madame Tussauds wax museum in Las Vegas.

2 comments:

bunbun said...

How cute! My mom loves Lucy, too and I think I have seen every episode, at least almost.

Kelly Munns said...

oh my...what a cool person to look up to. i love lucy. doesn't everyone?! she was so smart and witty and i love that about a strong woman! i should get into her more like you have. i don't know why i never have because she is one of my favorites!! this might be a good kick in the butt for me to check her out.