Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brooks & Dunn Concert








Hot Air Balloon going over the Old Mill before the concert.




I have always been a fan of Brooks & Dunn, I have gone to 3 of their concerts one in Seattle then when I lived in the Portland area and last night I got to enjoy them right here where I live. I was so excited when I found out they were coming to Bend, I think I have had the tickets for about 3 months. I really appreciate Glenn going with me, he probably only listens to their music because I like it, I think that is real nice of him. The weather was HOT, and with the sun going down over the mountains it made it even HOTTER but as soon as the concert started I seemed to forget about the heat. I hope they enjoyed playing in Central Oregon as much as I liked going to their concert. I will let the photos show you how much fun I had.

Both Brooks and Dunn to the left performing one of my favorite songs. The back drops made it very easy to see no matter where you sat.


I took these photos with micro zoom on , I am glad they turned out as well as they did. During this song, they brought out Soldiers from the different armed forces, very well done I thought. I can't wait until the next time, Thanks for coming to Bend.

No comments: