Thursday, June 5, 2008

Farewell Donkey

My little Donkey with his flower cart has seen better days. In 2001 I brought this donkey back from Arizona, he caught my eye and I thought he was so cute. The poor thing got ran over by a skate board and my Husband put him back together with plaster before I got home from work. Finally after 7 years the plaster wore out. I will not be able to look out my window and see him standing under the tree holding up his cart waiting for me to put some flowers in it. He always made me smile when I looked at him. Good bye my friend, I hope you enjoyed your time in our yard. I will still smile when I look at your photos on my blog.


His cart still remains in the front yard so I guess I better get busy and fill it with some flowers.


2 comments:

ashtekk said...

oh baby,

Maybe we can find another yard animal when we visit that baja store by oregon city where we got the chimnea... or the redmond greenhouse

Betty said...

Hey ashtekk isn't it monday and aren't you suppose to be working? I am not ready to get another "Yard Animal" yet, I still miss Donkey!!