Sunday, June 22, 2008

Outdoor Working Area

This is an area in the corner of our patio in the back yard, which I set up as the workbench area for gardening and potting flowers. The fountain is a nice touch when you are working because they are so soothing. The small patio heater to the left is not in use right now, that is just it's home till winter when we use it allot. If you live in a cold area this table top version has been just right for us. You should check it out.

The pail on the corner of the table is one of my favorite pieces of outdoor equipment I have. The pail is actually Glenn's he uses it for ashes from the wood stove in the winter. But for now it has become my water, soil and overall carry stuff in it pail. I will give it back this winter when he needs it.

Here is Lucy helping with the finishing touches on this potted flower. She will be such a good gardener, I hope she likes gardening.
This is Juniper Berry our dog we usually call her June, we adopted her when she was a pup, she is very good to us and she also watches over the back yard like any good dog would.




No comments: