Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rodeo Weekends

"Let R' Buck!" or should I say "Bring her on home!" at least that is what you would hear the audience say out loud to a Barrel Racer towards the end of her run. My family came to the Sisters Rodeo where my Brothers Wife (photo below) barrel raced. She choose to race during slack time because she is in training with this horse and the large crowd that might be a bit much. As you can see by this photo my Brothers whole family enjoys the weekend. Brogan is 6 or could be 7 and he really knows how to ride his horse as you can see.
My Mother was also included in this trip to Sisters. Then Mom came to my house and spent a few days before returning home, that was nice.
I have not heard how my Brothers Wife did, they are still traveling back to their home in Eastern Washington and it is almost 11pm, but that's the Rodeo Life. So I guess this is where is say, Happy Trails to You!



2 comments:

ashtekk said...

hi baby,

let er buck;)

ashtekk said...

hi baby,

let er buck;)